segunda-feira, 10 de julho de 2017

The me without you


I think that it's time for you to know this and, most important, to me to say. I loved you once and I still love you, I still think about you, I still miss you, I still hope to wake up and realize that it was all a nightmare, I still want you, I still wish you with me, but I can't do this anymore because, after everything, I'm still in pain. You broke my heart so bad that I don't know how to fix it and sometimes I feel that you are the only one who could do this, but deep inside I know that this isn't happening.

So, I thought about it, I questioned myself, I tried to get as many answers as I could have and I didn't find anything. You said to me, let's be friends and I agreed because you were and will always be an important person to me. So I tried, I tried really hard to see you as a friend, to accept you in my life as a friend and I swear that I was ready to do anything to have you in my life like this, if at the end I could see you being happy, but you failed one more time or, I putted so many hope on this, that my heart broke again when I realized that I was the only one trying.

Now it's time to let you go, because I need to love myself again because I don't think that I know who I am anymore. So I'm sorry if I stop texting you or if you don't see my notifications on your social media for a while. I might take a time to heal but that doesn't mean that one day you will not see me again or that I might stop cheering for you, it will just mean that I learned to have a life without you in it, that I found someone to love me like I deserve and that I'm free to live a life without wondering what could I have done so I couldn't lose you back then.

I'll never delete you from my life or my social media accounts, I’ll always be hoping that you are happy and that all your dreams came true! I just need to take a time to me, so I can rediscover myself and be ready to see you as a chapter of my life that ended. And if someday you realize that I can help you with something, you know how to find me! 

Um comentário: